Blog-Wk 1

 

WEEK 1: BLOG POST

What I learned
Making shapes, lines, arcs, rotation, copy, movement, trim, offset, array along curve, split, osnap

Challenges:
Some of my challenges were joining and alignment. 


Questions:
 
1. 
How to make objects perfectly sit on/touch another side by side (no gaps)?


2.
Only the center circle at the center of the s-shape snapped to center, is there a way to make the other snap to center of a space vs center of an object?

             a.   I think this was mentioned to class, but I'd
                    like a review of coordinates so that distance
                    can be more precise.

              
      

                                                     3.
I wanted to practice joining lines, but for the image at the bottom I had the most issues with joining them, is there a strategy to follow? is there a way to change an endpoint?

Can you make a perpendicular lines intersect and join together? 



Comments

Popular Posts